Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A recommendation from a friend

Subject: A recommendation from a friend
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:22:27 -0500
From: RITA FRANKLIN <franklinrita87@yahoo.com.ph>


Hello Dear,

Before i will explain to you who i am i will like to apologize to you for this surprising letter that come across your mail. I am Mrs. Rita franklin, Cabiguin Labial, A peasant leader and acting President of Makabayan-Pilipinas Bukidnon chapter was gunned down by unknown assailants in front of his house in Don Carlos, Bukidnon, on August 10, 2007 at 5:30 in the evening.

Check out this site to verify my information:

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:sAHWXAjXIUUJ:www.landaction.org/spip/spip.php%3Farticle195+Franklin+Cabiguin+Labial&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk

Well, a month before the dead of my late husband he gave me the total sum of $18.million united state of America dollars for up keeping/future of our son and he ask me to put it in a bank and deposit it in a safe guiding place / financial company in abroad. This deposit was deposited in a appropriate arrangement in a bank offshore for family use and investment after.

Since the death of my late husband, the Philippine government has blocked me and my late husband account and also my late husband family has succeed in collecting from me all the properties of my late husband, trying to leave me with nothing and they don't even realized that my son will grow with future.

I am contacting you because I want you to help me in securing the money in the bank for the future of my son. Since my late husband family made it impossible for me to have access to calls or to move out of the house as they always monitor every of my movement.

I am contacting you because I want you to help me in securing the money for the future of my son since the government and my late husband family are monitoring all my movement.

I hope to trust you as who will not seat on this money when you get it transfered to your account. And i am also willing to reward you with 25% of the total money for your assistance. if you are willing to help me, get back to me in this my private email address

Yours Sincerely

Mrs. RITA FRANKLIN Cabiguin Labial
(franklinrita87@yahoo.com.ph)


The link is supposed to go to a page in the google cache, shown below (it doesn't).

No comments:

Post a Comment