Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

GOOD DAY

GLOBAL SECURITIES LTD,
LAGOS NIGERIA.
URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED
Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Adams Dike, the Director of Operations Here in Nigeria.
Our firm is a security company of high repute with years of outstanding
service to the people of Africa.
I have resolved to contact you through this medium
based on business proposal that will be of mutual
benefit to both of us.
I want a trustworthy and established person that understands investment
ethic for entering into a life time
profitable joint partnership investment and also co-operation with
confidence and trust that you willkeep the contents secret and not
divulged to any third
party.To be explicit and straight to the point. Some time
early 1997, a reputable client of ours deposited a consignment in our
company\'s vault ! for safe keeping.
And since then our client has failed to come forward to claim his
consignment, which has accumulated considerable amount of money in
demurrage.

Consequently, in our bide to contact this client to redeem the
demurrage
which his consignment had accumulated we discovered that our client was
the former president of the Federal Republic of Zaire, who died of
illness
after he was de-throwed in the same
year the consignment was entrusted into our care.
Since the death of our client President Mobutou Seseseko, none of his
benefactors has come forward to claim the consignment with us, which means
that non of his relatives or aids had any knowledge of this
consignment.

Hence out of curiosity I decided to secretly open the two boxes that
ourclient depositedin our vault. And to my surprise I discovered that the
two boxes that
> were
registered as treasurer by our client actually contained a considerable
am! ount of money in United States Dollars amounting to aboutUS$17
million
Dollar. Since this development
I have been nursing plans secretly. I also found out from enquiries and
the foreign media that our late client siphoned a lot of money from his
country while he wasin office as head of state.It is my conviction that
the consignment in our vault was part of the money that our client
siphoned and now that he is dead there is no race to this money in our
care.
I am now soliciting your noble assistance to assist me in transferring
this consignment out of nigeria to our liason abroad for immediate
investment with your assistance.
I have also decided that you will generously be entitled to 30% of the
total amount. Upon my receipt of your reply confirming your willingness

to
assist me of this transaction, I will immediately arrange and transfer
all
the rights of ownership of this consignment to your name to facilitate
your easy clearance and transfer of the complete funds to your country.

you have nothing to worry about, as I will be there to assist you in
anyway necessary with all properdocumentation.

This transaction is 100% risk free.Please maintain absolute
confidentiality on this matter.

Please reply to the above email address with your telephone and fax so
that I can call you.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully.
Mr.Adams Dike

__________________________________________________
Broadband from an unbeatable £15.99!

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/home.html?code=SM-NL-11AM

No comments:

Post a Comment