Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Good Day.

Subject: Good Day.
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 18:31:49 +0200
From: abbey george <abbeyg2@gmail.com>
Reply-To: abbe_gearge5@yahoo.com


Good Day.

I bring you greetings. My name is Mr. ABBEY GEORGE, I am a staff of ZENITH BANK PLC, NIGERIA. Our late customer name Mr. Wang Xuemin made a number of times in a fixed deposit account valiued at US$19.3M, he did not declare any next of kin in all his official paper work. I want you as a foreigner to stand as the beneficiary to transfer this funds out of my bank into your nominated bank account and after the successful transfer, we shall share in the ratio of 30% for you and 70% for me. Should you be interested, please send me your:

1. Full Names,
2. Current Residential Address,
3. Telephone, Fax and Mobile Numbers,
4. Profession, Age, Sex and Marital Status.
5. your bank account info./ address of your bank

All I need IS your assistance and coperation for the successful transfer of this funds into your nominated bank account. Please get back to me urgently so that i can procure the neccessary papper work to put you in place as the beneficiary of this fund.

Regards,

ABBEY GEORGE

No comments:

Post a Comment