Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello

Hello,
I secured your contact through a directory and that is why I have
written to let you know that there are Millions of British Pounds
Sterling in the codicil and last testament of a deceased who happens to
be my client (Name now withheld). Since this is My second letter to you,
I am hereby, contacting you again because you are qualified by your name
identity since you bear the same surname with the deceased and could
receive the funds upon claims.
I request that you kindly forward to us your letter of acceptance; Your
current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us
file necessary documents at our high court probate division for the
release of this sum of money.
I await your response.
Kind regards,
Morris Coleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment