Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Business Acquaintaince.

Subject: Business Acquaintaince.
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:49:54 -0700
From: powell roy <powellroy75@googlemail.com>
Reply-To: chitambofrancis@yahoo.com


Dear Sir/Madam,

I come to you with hope of stopping my endless search for someone honest to confide in. I am Mr. Francis Chitambo an Attorney

of law with the Mayfair Chambers in London-UK, I write you for the purpose of a business transaction which I believe might

interest you. My client Errol Tahaparij who is a German but Nationalized in Netherland (Holland) and did several business

transactions over here in the UK with different Oil and Gas company.based on the nature of his job as a Drilling Contractor

an accident occured which led to his death on August 19th 2006.

Two years before his death, he lost his wife to a Skin surgery in India and he threatened to sue the Hospital to Court,for

the death of his wife during the surgery,but they compensated him with the sum of $3,000,000 (Three Million United State

Dollars).Within two years before my client's death he had deposited the $3,000,000(Three Million United State Dollars), in an

offshore account with a finance company in Europe and also with the $30,000,000 (Thirty Million United State Dollars) of his

over-due contract payment from the HM Treasury.

Late Errol deposited this money in total of $33,000,000 (Thirty Three Million United State Dollars) with the company on June

30th 2005 as a fix deposit for a period of three years and since I am his Attorney and also involved in the signing of some

relevant documents as his witness in the whole transaction process, the finance company has reached me due to their several

unsuccessful attempts to reach Mr. Errol Tahaparij himself, who unknown to them is dead.I require strict confidence and

confidentiality from you to work with me in this transaction.

Kindly let me know if you are willing and interested to do this deal with me because I will share the total funds with you

60%-40% and I guarantee you that this deal will be carried out with all legal protocols clearly observed,so as to avoid 

getting into any trouble with the government of our countries.  

Kindly Provide me with your details: phone and fax number..................................,

Occupation:..................................Date of birth:..................................Contact

address:...................................  

Send an email strictly to my private email box: <francischitambo1@gmail.com>

Warm regards,
Francis Chitambo.(Esq)

No comments:

Post a Comment