Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Re:Collaboration

Subject: Re:Collaboration
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 07:02:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: Diamond Capitals Inc <diamondcapital@sbcglobal.net>
Reply-To: bel.somdah@yahoo.fr
To: undisclosed recipients: ;


My Dear friend,
Your first reaction to this mail will be total rejection, scare and may be unbelief owing largely to the atrocities people commit these days.

For the sake of real direct deposits, collaterals and bank instruments which are the cardinal focus of this mail; for you and my future survival benefits and to avoid embarrassment I do not want neither our family names, the bank nor the deposits to be advertised or publicly discussed. Please, treat it as such and keep it permanently private. If you would not be in the position to co-operate and receive the transfers, please, forgive me for disturbing your peace. Ignore and delete this message. I plead in the name of God.

As an international subject, therefore with due respect and apology I want you to handle it very discreetly, confidentially and with utmost secrecy. All the deposits and financial assets are SEC-registered. I place no conditions on your questions, bank due diligence and management. I am not fearful of myself but I am seriously worried about the safety and future evacuate of some deposits. I did not ask for your money.

Should you be interested in knowing more about our services and products, I would be much honored to meet your next request. In the meantime, if you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to contact me by phone or e-mail at your best convenience.

I will appreciate it the more if you give me your reply no matter your state of mind, negatively or positively, it is alright.
Please reply on:- bel_somdah@yahoo.fr ,
Anne Somdah
Diamond Capitals Inc.
Grand Popo, Mono – Republique du Dahome (Benin)

No comments:

Post a Comment