Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bank Info

Dear Sir,

Greetings, I am Alhaji Muhammad Khalil the Manager
Standard Trust Bank Regional Office in Victoria
island, here in Lagos. However I got your contact
through the International web directory.I decided to
contact you by email because I feel that it is more
secured and private.

Recently we discovered a Dormant Account with a huge
amount of Money Valued USD35,000,000.00 (Thirty Five
Million Dollars only)that belongs to one of our late
Customer who died in a plane crash. During our
investigation and auditing in this bank, my department
came across a very huge sum of money belonging to
Mr.Ziya Bazhayev, president of the
Oil Alliance company who died on Yak-40 aircraft, on a
charter flight from Moscow to Kiev on March 9, 2000.
The fund has been dormant in his account With this
Bank without any claim of the funds in our custody
either from his family or relation before our
discovery of this development.

The Banking law here stipulates that if such money
remains unclaimed for Six years, it will be forfeited
to the Bank treasury as an unclaimed bill.It is only a
foreigner that can stand as a next of kin and It is
upon this discovery that I decided to contact you to
collaborate with you to pull out this dormant fund. In
order to avert this negative development, I on behalf
of my trusted colleagues now seek your permission to
have you stand in as next of kin to Our late Customer
so that the fund will be released and paid into your
account as the beneficiary´s next of kin now that the
bank is still expecting a next of kin or relative of
the deceased ,Mr.Ziya Bazhayev.
You will read more news about the plane crash on these
websites,www.amarillonet.com/stories/031500/usn_LA0703.001.shtml and
news.1chinastar.com/ll/english/61934.shtml
In fact we could have done this deal alone but because
of our position in this country as civil servants, we
are not allowed to operate a foreign account and that
would eventually raise an eye brow on our side during
the time of transfer since we
still work in this bank, this is the actual reason why
we required a second party or fellow who will assist
us forward claims as the next of kin and also provide
either an existing bank account or to set up a new
Bank a/c immediately to receive this fund, even an
empty a/c can also serve for this purpose.

On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be
entitled to 40% as gratification for your assisting
us, and the remaining 60% will be for me and my
partners.

What I want from you is for you to act as the deceased
next of kin. I have in my possession, all the
necessary Documents to successfully accomplish the
operation. Bear in mind that this proposal is 100%
risk free.

Further Information will be given to you as soon as I
receive your positive response. I suggest you get back
to me as soon as possible stating your wish. Find
in the attachment of my Family Picture, to proof
who I am.

I await your Urgent Responce.

Regrads,
Alhaji Muhammad Khalil

No comments:

Post a Comment