Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello

Subject:

Hello

Date:

Sat, 19 Jan 2013 10:15:47 +0100

From:

Mrs.Matilda Lewis<info@mail.com>

Reply-To:

pst.afernsby@ministrypeople.com

To:

Recipients <info@mail.com>


Greetings to you,
My name is Mrs. Matilda Lewis and I am  59 year old, diagnosed with chronic cancer for just over a year.
I will be going in for a critical operation later today and decided to Will/Donate the sum of (Fourteen Million Two Hundred Fifty Eight Thousand USD) to you for the good work of the Lord.
It will not surprise me if you are taken aback on how I got your contact information, it was actually selected randomly from Google leads.
My only son was lost due to a car crash, I have a lot of envy from my family members who wish me ill for material gain.
Contact my Pastor on this email: pst.afernsby@ministrypeople.com
Name: Pastor Albert Fernsby
Tell him that I have Willed $14,258,000 to you by quoting my personal reference number LLP/953/900/316US/UK.
He will know what to do.


God Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment