Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Re: Colonel Nelson

Subject: Re: Colonel Nelson
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 08:42:43 +0100
From: Colonel Nelson Barry <Col.nelsonbarry@us-army.com>
Reply-To: col.nelsonbarry@msn.com
To: lists@georgeswebsite.com


Dear Friend,

Thanks for your mail. I apologize for my late response; it's due to the nature of my Job here in Afghanistan. I have secured the money Sixteen Million US Dollars (US$16,000,000.00 as being agreed and have every proof of this transaction only what I need is your assistance as I am ready now to transfer the money to your personal bank account.

I will transfer the fund through HSBC Bank as I have discussed with the Bank Manager, They do International fund transfer. I will be transferring Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars {US$500,000.00} per transfer to your personal bank account for security reasons as being advised by HSBC Bank Manager. I will inform you on what to do when I finally transfer the complete money into your bank account as your share still remains 20% of the total fund.

It may interest you to know that six years ago when I was in Iraq for peace keeping, a similar transaction was carried out with one Mr. Patrice Miller, the President of Craine International Trading Corporation at number 135 East 57th Street, 28th floor, New York.10022 with Tel: 212-308-7788 and TLX number 6731689. Mr. Patrice disappeared into thin air when he received the money. His Telephone and Telex numbers had been reallocated to other users by the time I arrived New York for my share. This explains exactly why we will make a concrete agreement between you and me, should you be willing to assist in this deal.

All modalities to effect the payment and subsequent transfer of this Fund have been worked out. This transaction is 100% free risk but requires 100 percent confidentiality. This is a golden opportunity which much not be allowed to slip out of any careless acts and utterances.

I have intentionally left out the final details for now until I hear from you. To affirm your willingness and cooperation to my proposal do send your Bank account details to enable me start transferring the fund immediately and your direct mobile Telephone number for easy communication as I cannot leave Afghanistan because of the nature of my work.

I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as possible via my private EMAIL: (col.nelsonbarry@msn.com) and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity, do not disclose this transaction to anybody as to protect my duty with the US Army.

Thanks and Best Regards in anticipation of your response

Colonel Nelson Barry
3rd Brigade Combat Team Public Affairs, 25th Infantry Division

No comments:

Post a Comment