Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Re: I can provide you with the details needed..

 
 
 
How is everything including your family and your friends ? I am RICHARD KOH an auditor with Bank of East Asia Bank Singapore.A customer of ours who may relate to you (perhaps) in Singapore died three years ago in Tsunami tragedy Indonesia leaving behind an estate/capital (US$21.45M with interest) in a bank here where I work, till date nobody has come forward or put application for the claim.There was search recently for the late gentle man relatives your name and email contact was among the findings that matches the same surname as the deceased, who died intestate with no Will or next of kin.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I urge you to come forward since I can provide you with the details needed for you to claim the estate/capital so that I can be gratify by you, in this way $8,580,000.00 for you and $12,870,000.00 for me and my colleagues that will do all the crucial part in the bank to have the claim release to you promptly.To affirm your willingness and cooperation please do so by replying me at my private email your details;
 
 
 
 
 
FULL NAME:
OCCUPATION:
DATE OF BIRTH:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
FAX NUMBER:
PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
Subject: Re: I can provide you with the details needed..
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:17:05 -0400
From: RICHARD KOH<rich7641@sify.com>
Reply-To: <rich47@mail.kz>


   
To affirm your willingness and cooperation please read the file.

No comments:

Post a Comment