Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Dear sir/madam,

Subject:

Dear sir/madam,

Date:

Sat, 13 Aug 2011 16:42:52 -0700

From:

Attorney to Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi <federico.valenza@unito.it>

Reply-To:

<col.saifalislamgaddafi@taxcolandia.com>

Organization:

Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi

To:

undisclosed-recipients:;



Dear sir/madam,

I am indeed sorry for contacting you through this means. However, I
assure you
that it is confidential and genuine. I am Barr Mohammed Heidi attorney
to Saif
Al-Islam Gaddafi (Col. Gaddafi's son). I am sure you are aware of the
current
war in my country, Libya. As a consequence, many assets and funds
belonging to
Col. Gaddafi's family and government officials are being frozen by
western
government, as you can see on the following links:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/27/gaddafi-family-assets-frozen-queen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WCp5rxNa1k

The family have lost a lot and are losing more on a daily basis and I
need your
help to secure some of these funds because these are hard-earned money.
There
funds are proceeds of contracts executed by the family. Examples are
BP's US$900M
Libyan oil exploration contract in 2007, shares in Juventus Football
Club, Eni:
the Italian oil giant, and Pearson: the parent company of Penguin and
Financial
Times. Also some money was made from investments in numerous financial
institutions,
including Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase and the Carlyle Group.

In order to ensure that all their assets are not frozen illegally by
the western
government,I moved some money out through diplomatic security means as
a consignment
and deposited them in a Security Company in Libya, where they were
registered as
personal effects. There are two consignments with the sum of
US$20,000,000.00 in each.

I want you to help me receive them. Please note that further details
will be made
available upon proper understanding and agreement.

I shall offer you 35% of the total sum and you will also help me invest
the other 65% of in any lucrative business in your country. Serious
negations are currently going on for peace to return to Libya. I should
be able to travel afterwards and probably meet you.

I guarantee you that this venture is risk free giving that the funds
are certified
clean and the services of a qualified Solicitor from your country will
be retained.
If you are interested, kindly get back to me for further details
through my private
Email address:( col.saifalislamgaddafi@taxcolandia.com ) Otherwise,
please delete this email and I say thanks for your time.

Yours sincerely,
Barr. Mohammed Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment