Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Subject: IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 17:10:16 -0700
From: SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI <orton@wc4862js3.homepage.t-online.de>
Reply-To: <office_dept@skymail.mn>


CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
[OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR]
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009,
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA Our Ref:
CBN/IRD/CBX/021/04
Date: 19TH AUG 2011
IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009
Honorable Beneficiary,
Once again I appreciate your email and the swift response in regards to your Contract Payments of us$10 million dollars forwarded to my humble office from the Federal Government of Nigeria Revenue Office for immediate payment. I am Sanusi Lamido Sanusi , The current Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.
Firstly, I plead on behalf of my country and the Central Bank Of Nigeria for not contacting you all this while as regards your contract payments which I know by now must have cost you some inconveniences, I am promising you on behalf of the Central Bank Of Nigeria that this will not repeat itself any more.
I want you to know that your payment is valid and is reflected in our system, I have ensured that you receive your fund through Certified bank draft acceptable and payable to you in your name as soon as your delivery address has been recieved and concluded.
I advice you to cooperate with me and listen to my advice as the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) will not be held responsible for any lapses or mis-direction of funds due to your inability of you to cooperate with me who is in-charged as the current Executive Governor of (CBN).
I cannot vividly explain how this payment was generated or accrued to you as I am not in the position to do so but was informed that a foreign Contractor who at the time of execution did not receive his contract payment executed a contract with the Federal Government in your names favour.
When this payment notification was forwarded to my humble office, I decided to contact you for immediate payment In a Certified bank draft or ATM CARD payable to you in your name, which will be delivered to your door step in the next 48hours by a courier company.
Therefore, as soon as you receive the Bank Draft OR ATM CARD, you are to proceed to your bank for payment confirmations. While we back it up through our telex transfer confirmation message system from our office here. Also, you will receive two documents alongside your contract C D's with the draft that will protect you from any breach of the International monetary policies.
Ensure that you reconfirm to my attentions your full details as I have requested in my first email e.t.c your direct telephone number and receiving address, note that the courier company does not deliver
parcels to P.O.BOX. So you must provide a home address.
Also be careful of impersonators who are using my names and office.
Please Reply to : office_dept@skymail.mn
YOURS SINCERELY,
SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI,
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

No comments:

Post a Comment