Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

My Dear friend,

Subject: My Dear friend,
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 23:06:34 +0800 (SGT)
From: Mr.David Mark <devidmark48@yahoo.com.ph>
Reply-To: ronaldkeene2011@hotmail.com
To: undisclosed recipients: ;




My Dear friend,
 
How are you today, i am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transfered with the help of the Pan-Africa Mortgage & Finance,Meanwhile, I didn't forget your Past efforts in helping me that time,Now i want you to contact my secretary on his contact information below:
Name: Mr.Ronald Keene
E-mail:(ronaldkeene2011@hotmail.com)
PhoneNumber:+229 9932 8159.
 
Ask him to send you Cashier's Cheque for your compensation sum of ($1.5) One Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dolalrs which I kept for you as compensation for your effort. contact him immediately you receive this mail,please do not forget to send to him the below information:
 
Your Full Name:
Contact Address:
Cell Phone Number:
Do let me know as soon as you have received the Cashier's Cheque.
Best Regards,
Mr.David Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment