Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

hi

Subject: hi
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 02:02:00 +0800 (SGT)
From: Williams Mills Ovie <willmills1988@yahoo.com.ph>
Reply-To: willmills88@yahoo.com
To: undisclosed recipients: ;




Dear Proposed Partner,

Please permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you as I contact you today and hereby propose for your cooperation as my appointed foreign Partner. I am Williams Mills Ovie the only son of late Mr. Richard Mills Ovie presently in Buduburam Refugee Camp, Ghana. My Father was a wealthy African/Middle East Oil and Gold Merchant based here in Ghana but was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips to Ivory Coast , a nearby Country. My Mother died when I was a little boy and since then my Father took me so special. Before he died he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of US$9.5M deposited in a Finance Security Corporation (Bank).

Now I seek your cooperation as my Foreign Partner (1) to receive the money on my behalf from the custodian Company. (2) To serve as my Investment adviser since I have little knowledge of big financial business. (3) To partner with me on my proposed Estate Development Investment in your country.

I will offer you 30% as compensation after the successful transfer of this money into your bank account overseas. All I need from you is your trust and honest cooperation to enable us completes this transaction. I assure this transaction will be executed legally. Do get back to me with your full name and contact for further proceeding.


Thank you for you anticipated cooperation.
Williams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment