Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hello

Subject: Hello
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 15:18:54 +0100
From: V. Schrumm<info@live.com>
Reply-To: <v.schrumm@yahoo.com.hk>


2011/10/14  Hello,   With a good heart I establish this relationship with you. I beg you not to regard this as a joke or as a contact to inflict harm on you.   I am contacting you with the view of making a proposal to you. This proposal will bring huge financial benefits to you if you accept to render this assistance that I need from you which I am confident you can handle if we are able to come to an agreement. Note that I am not about to put you in any form of jeopardy or bring reproach to your person.  The internet link below is directly connected to what I intend to propose to you, so I advice that you click it open and digest the information that you will come by.   http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm   Kindly get back to me after viewing and reading the message as contained in the above website so that I can adequately introduce myself to you and intimate you fully with the details of my proposal.  I will be looking forward to hear from you.   Thanks,   Capt. Vicky Schrumm MS RD LD.  AMEDCS - USA MIL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment