Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

From Barr. Jean Dossou, LLB (Hons)

Subject: From Barr. Jean Dossou, LLB (Hons)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 11:02:02 -0000 (GMT)
From: Barr.Jean Dossou <williamj46@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: oakchambersassociates@gmail.com


From Barr. Jean Dossou, LLB (Hons)  Barrister & Solicitor Oak Chambers Associates  03 BP 2162 Cotonou, Rйpublique du Bйnin Mobile: 00229 93-989668.. EMAIL:oakchambersassociates@gmail.com Attention:CEO,   I am Barrister Jean Dossou, My client late husband deposited some funds with a security vault company which i have been mandatd not to mention the valued amount until you signifies partnership interest , my inability to mention the amount is for my client security and political reasons best known to me until we get intimated to each other based on your willingness to carry out working partnership terms.  I need your help to enable my client clear the Deposits and to go into investment in your country based on your country's bi-law to foreign investors, my client also have gold among the 2 deposited boxes the quantity of the gold is 350kgs Gold dust. 22+ carat quality. My client have all the deposit documents and ready to reach agreement with you before going for the clearance.   My client promise to give you 30% commission for all transaction and you will help her market the gold as well as invest the above mentioned estates. I will give you more details as soon as I receive your reply.   Thanks, Yours sincerely, Barr.Jean Dossou      

No comments:

Post a Comment