Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Official And Private Approach

Subject: Official And Private Approach
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 02:20:41 +0800 (PHT)
From: Asia Foreign Contractors Settlement Centre <directory1@hotmail.co.uk>
Reply-To: directory1@hotmail.co.uk
To: undisclosed-recipients:;


    
Asia Foreign Contractors Settlement Centre
Peoples Republic of China.

Official And Private Approach

Attention: Sir,

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition having
searched for contacts for partnership online and I hope we can work
together on this joint venture.

Though, this medium (Internet) has been frequently abused, I choose to
reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most
secured medium of communication.However,this Correspondence is unofficial
and private, and it should be treated as such. Before I introduce myself,
I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax and I urge you to
treat it with the seriousness it deserves. I also guarantee you that this
business is hitch free from all what you may think of.

I am Bill Harrington Meng, 52yrs, male, Married and the Audit Manager Asia
Foreign Contractor's Settlement Centre China Branch. My office monitors
and controls all foreign contract settlement here in China. I am the final
signatory to every payment files for the remittance of huge funds moving
within both on the local and international levels in line with foreign
claim settlement. I have before me list of payment files, which have been
identified either as an over-invoiced sum or ghost file. On this note, I
wish to have a deal with you as regards to this unpaid funds as I have the
file before me and all datas are correct and it is my duty to recommend
the transfer of these surplus funds to the Chinese Government Treasury and
Reserve Accounts as unclaimed entitlements, I have the opportunity to
write you based on the instructions received two days ago from the inland
revenue board to submit the List of payment reports/expenditures and
audited reports of revenues before the end of next week.

My Conditions:

1).After processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the
bonfide beneficiary, I will personally endorse your file here on my desk
and the sum of $10.5 million will be insured and deposited with a bank
here in China who will then contact you for onward transfer of the fund
into your chosen Bank account in your favor.

As soon as the transfer is made and confirmed in your Bank account, I will
then fly down to your country for my share and your advise on how I can
invest into your line of business.

2). This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be
strictly by email and telephone for security purposes no fax messaging
please.

3). There should be no third parties as most problem associated with
foreign fund release are caused by agents or representatives.

Finally,if you AGREE with my conditions, I want you to send to me now your
FULL NAME,ADDRESS and a DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER to my email
directory1@hotmail.co.uk where I can call you and discuss in details and
the deal will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on
the Payment list instantly before the end of next week. I hope you do not
reject this offer and have this funds transferred.

Waiting for your reply soon.

Faithfully,

Bill Harrington Meng
Audit Manager
directory1@hotmail.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment