Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fwd: TRUSTING TO HEAR FROM YOU

Subject: TRUSTING TO HEAR FROM YOU
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 17:27:43 -0000
From: Mr Peter Omoh<edmond_fosuna@rediffmail.com>
Reply-To: <peter_omh@rediffmail.com>


Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Peter Omoh, My late father was the chief auditor with International Commercial Bank Limited but he died after heart attack last year 2009. During my end of the month routine in our family house, I came across a file in my late father's room which contains deposit certificate and statement of account of some funds deposited since 1999 belonging to a foreigner, after my inquiry with the bank, I realized that the initial depositor is dead without any trace of his relatives to claim the money since the year 2000.Now, I contacted you so that I will present you as a foreign business associate/next of kin to the late initial depositor to enable the bank release and transfer the money to your account, after which, we will establish a reputable business venture in your country for a proper management.My worry is that the law guiding all the banking/financial situations here in Ghana, states that any account that is more than twelve years without being servicing should be re-called back and confiscated to the

Click on the blow link to confirm the genuineness of the deceased http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm If you are interested in carrying out this deal, kindly indicate by disclosing your: FULL NAMES, HOME/OFFICE ADDRESSES, TELEPHONE NUMBER and bank account details and I will forward your details to the bank to enable them contact you for onward transfer of the money to your account.

Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Thanks & Best Regards
Mr.Peter Omoh



fst

No comments:

Post a Comment