Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hello Dear,

Subject: Hello Dear,
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:44:34 +0100 (BST)
From: Angel <angel.philips1@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: angel.philips1@hotmail.com
To: angel.philips1@hotmail.com


Hello Dear,


Greetings to you, please permit and accept my apology for sending to you this sensitive message via internet instead of a Certified post-mail, please it is due to some circumstances beyond my control, I hope you will understand and bear with me, However it is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will, but first let me introduce myself to you. My name is Ms. Angel Philips I am writing you from BANGKOK THAILAND,

I relocated to BANGKOK THAILAND here due to my inheritance because my late father was an international business man a cocoa merchant and he died during the recent political crisis in my country as a result of struggling to get most of his asset moved abroad, I am the only child and I lost my Mother when I was 6 years, after going through your profile when I was searching for a reliable person to work with me, I was convinced and decided to contact you as the right person for my assistance with believe that you will never disappoint me in any way.

I have the total sum of US$ 6.500, 000.00 which I inherited from my late parents and I wish to invest the money in your base for safety purposes due to my present situation now, besides we do not have fair investment opportunities in my own country because of frequent political crisis. The money was deposited in a bank here in BANGKOK THAILAND with the name of my late father as the depositor while my name stands as the next of kin to the deposit, I just want you to stand as my foreign partner so that the bank here will release the fund on your care then you will assist me to invest the fund in a profitable ventures, although my wish is to invest in HOSPITAL EQUIPEMENTS / AUTOMOBILES /AGRICULTURAL PROJECTS and REAL ESTATE.

My main reasons for contacting you is because I am seriously searching for a very reliable Person, who will assist me in my investment plans over there in your base,My entire dream is to find somebody in your base whom I can trust with my future life and inheritance especially in the area of my investments,

I am willing to offer you 10% of the investment for your assistance. All I needed from you is to be completely honest and faithful to me and come up with your maximum co-operation so that we can work together as business partners. Please be informed that this project is operating very legal and it is 100% risk free the fund is legally acquired and must be invested in legitimate ventures all the legal documents confirming the source and origin of the fund are intact with me

Kindly get back to me urgently for more details.
As soon as I hear from you, I will give you the full details about this project and every other needed information about myself.
I am eagerly waiting to hear from you so that I will give you the full details.

Please in case if you are not in a good position to work with me I will appreciate you inform me immediately so that I will start making an urgent alternative arrangement with another person without much delay waiting for you.

Remain Blessed,

Faithfully,

Yours Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment