Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

RE: NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS PAYMENT.

Subject: RE: NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS PAYMENT.
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 17:18:37 +0100
From: George Williams Pendered.<georgewilliams104@att.net>
Reply-To: <gwgwilliams4@gmail.com>


Dear friend,

This is a personal email directed to you for your personal perusal only and I request that it be treated as such for our mutual benefits. I have decided to approach you personally as I am counting on your sense of confidentiality, as it is my desire that you keep this business to yourself. At the moment, I'm compelled not to issue more details about this transaction as I am yet to know you, until you provide me with detailed information about yourself.

Let me crave your indulgence to solicit for your co-operation in a business opportunity as I am establishing a direct communication with you for your assistance in a business transaction involving $7,750,000 USD (Seven million, seven hundred and fifty thousand US dollars). In view of this, I and my colleagues are determined to work out this deal with you if you can handle this transaction maturely.

However, we have been disappointed last year by a Briton in the person of Mr. David Robert Alder, whom we trusted with a transaction of this nature. He is presently sitting on our own share of the money for no apparent reason, though we still believe that good people like you still exist in this world and we are willing to try again with someone else.

Meanwhile, we have reached a compromise to transfer these fund in question into a reliable designated bank account of your choice that will accommodate these fund for our mutual benefits. We have all the modalities put in place for the successful transfer of these fund without hitches, all that is required of you is your kind maximum co-operation. I would be more confident to write you with more details or discuss it on phone with you.

Due to our past experience, we need your total trust and assurance that you will release our share to us once you are made aware of the deposit of these fund in your designated bank account. If you can be trusted, honest and straight forward throughout the duration of this transaction, you would stand in to receive the funds as Annual Investment Proceeds as an Investor and our sharing ratio will be subject to negotiation. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to indicate your interest and willingness by providing me with your full
names & details including a workable telephone/cell number to enable me reach you at all times.

Thank you for your understanding, co-operation and your timely attention as I look forward to hearing from you. Call me upon receipt of this email on Tel: +44 702-401-6836 for effective communications.

Yours sincerely,

George Williams Pendered.

12 Maple Close, Ash Vale,
Aldershot, Hampshire. GU12 5JZ
Britain.

No comments:

Post a Comment