Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fwd: "Partnership Request"

Subject: "Partnership Request"
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 04:26:42 -0500
From: Mr David <tumoddav1@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: ddtumo@yahoo.fr
To: tumoddav1@hotmail.com


  
"Hi,"


Please i urge you to read my message and get back to me ASAP for further
explanation and procedure. I am Mr. David Tumori and I work as the head of
contract approval department with a government ministry here in Benin
republic. I wish to know if we can work together as partners because there
is a pending business project I have at hand ready to be executed without
difficulties. The business is fully risk free because I have fashioned out
means to give it an excellent outcome.


To throw light on this business deal, one of our registered contractors
who has completed his contract supply with our ministry died without any
registered business partner in his file and i have just noticed this
recently. He supplied and installed industrial equipments to our industry
value at Euro 9.8M [Nine Million Eight hundred Thousand]. I seek your
partnership to enable me transfer this funds to your account as his
business partner/new beneficiary using my position in the office as the
head of the department in our industry to perfect the transaction and I am
open to negotiate your percentage. Your sincerity and attention is highly
needed in this transaction due to its nature and urgency.

If you are interested, please get back to me and forward your full names
and telephone numbers. You can also contact me through my alterantive
email address as below:

tumrivid@yahoo.fr


Best regards,
David Tum.



No comments:

Post a Comment