Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

READ AND UNDERSTAN,........

Subject: **SPAM** READ AND UNDERSTAN,........
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 00:19:30 -0700
From: HAFIZ RIGIM<POLICEHAFIZ@sbcglobal.com>
Reply-To: <policerigim@yahoo.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;


Good day.
READ AND GET BACK TO ME.
My name hafiz Rigim (I.G.P) INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE .
i found your name on the (PUNCH NEWS PAPER) that your fund has been schedule for transfer say by the president that is why am contacting you so you will tell me where you want your funds to be transfer into so i can take it to the real"( C.E.O ) OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
so everything can be done don't be afraid his not going to charge you allot because this is real not scam i promise you that i will make sure i help you till you get your funds.
your money is you sweat i can take your sweat because is risk and i do believe in God i can't do such a thing because bible did not teach me that way because i don want to meet my self in hell. so that is just it am very serious about this, note:that your funds is valued at 14.589 millions dollars
Do Get in touch with me.
Regards,
Police Rigim,

No comments:

Post a Comment