Sunday, May 13, 2012

Soliciting for Partnership/Business

Subject: Soliciting for Partnership/Business
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:47:51 +0100 (BST)
From: Martinêz y Asociádos España <>
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Hello ,
Greeting from Mártinez ý Asociados España!

I am pleased to introduce myself to you though it may surprise you receiving this letter from me since there has been no previous correspondence between us. Nevertheless, I am Barrister Romeo Besga. an attorney at law / solicitor with Martinez & Associate which is one of the reliable law firms here in Palma de Mallorca.

However, on the 1st of August 2006, my client with his wife and only daughter got involve in a ghastly Auto-Crash along Andalucia – Malaga express-way, all of them lose their life. As a matter of fact, before his death my client made a fixed deposit amount with his bank here in Spain for the sum of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro only (€5, 500,000.00), and I was his legal advising counselor on the deposited fund and other issues, in which I was issued a Power of Attorney duly endorsed in the High Courts of Justice when the fund deposit was made. He also had other asset here in Spain.

Consequently, as a personal attorney to my late client, the bank has asked me to provide them my client’s next of kin whom they will return the fund, or they will have his account confiscated if I fail to present the next of kin as per EU financial constitution.

Thus, I have made several attempts and contacts to his country’s Embassy in order to locate any of my clients extended relatives, but still to no avail. However, since you and my late client has the same last name, I have taken into considerations to nominate you as the next of kin / relation to my deceased client for claim and transfer of the fund into your bank account through my arrangement and directives which is very legal and secured as I will guide you accordingly in following up all required processes in a very professional manner and confidentiality whereby we will obtain the necessary supporting documents required for the claims and release of the fund to you promptly.

Accordingly, I need your full co-operation and assistance in working together towards the successful closing of this transaction on a mutual benefit, while I propose to offer you 40% of the total sum for your assistance and collaboration, while I take the remaining 60% of the total sum. Thereafter closing of the transaction I will visit you in yourt country for disbursement, in which I will still need your assistance for possible investment projects in your country with part of my share.

If this proposal have receive your interest, kindly give me a call Tel: +34 632 622 474  or Email on this so to enable me advice you on the necessary steps and procedures without delay.

Best Regard,
Romeo Besga, B.A, M.A, LL.B
Martinêz y Asociádos España
Solicitor- Attorney at Law
Paseo Mallorca, 18, 07012
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Tel:+34 632 622 474

No comments:

Post a Comment