Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

i wish to invest my fund with you in your Country,

Subject: i wish to invest my fund with you in your Country,
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 11:19:41 +0100 (BST)
From: Raymond Gills <raymond9gills@rediffmail.com>
Reply-To: raymondgills12@yahoo.co.jp
To: undisclosed recipients: ;


i wish to invest my fund with you in your company
Country: Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

Message: Dear Sir,

I wish to invest my fund in your country. I am currently seeking means of expanding and relocating my business due to the war going
on in some cities in Cote D\'Ivoire. So i decided to move my investment to your country for security purpose.
My interest in the following sectors anking, real estate, stock speculation and mining,
transportation,health sector and tobacco thus or any sector.

If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the
mentioned business sectors or any other business in your country;
Please write me for possible business co-operation. More so,
I am ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable
of generating 20% annual return on investment(AROI).

JV partnership and loan financing can also be considered.
I have the sum of( 6,630,000 Euros) which i want to invest with you in your country.
For easy conversation you can contact me on
+225 65264737 or you send me an email on:( raymondgills12@yahoo.co.jp )

Thanks for your understanding, i will be looking forward for your co-operation.

Best Regards,
Mr.Raymond Gills.

No comments:

Post a Comment