Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

From: Laura Olsen

Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 16:24:51 +1000
From: Laura Olsen <www.lauraolsen@lauraolsen.com>
Reply-To: lauraolsen44@gmx.us
To: undisclosed-recipients:;


  
I am Mrs Laura Olsen,suffering from cancerous ailment.I was married to
Mr.Raymond Olsen,my husband worked with Chevron/Texaco in the United
Kingdom for twenty years before he died in the year 2003.

My late husband deposited the sum of £ 5.3 Million (Five Million Three
Hundred Thousand Pounds) with a Bank in United Kingdom.Recently,my Doctor
told me that I have limited days to live due to the stroke and cancerous
problems I am suffering from.I have decided to donate this fund to you and
want you to use this husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows and
charities worldwide.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit
this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons
and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my email.address: lauraolsen@gmx.com
With God all things are possible.

Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs. Laura Olsen
lauraolsen@gmx.com



No comments:

Post a Comment