Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

With Due Respect

Subject: With Due Respect
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 02:24:16 -0700
From: Captain Anita Schrumm<ddxx6732@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <captanitaschrumm@rediffmail.com>


Dear Friend,



I am Capt. Anita Schrumm MS RD LD, USA MIL - MEDCOM -AMEDCS; I was Staff Dietitian at Walter Reed Army Medical Center , before I was deployed to Camp Arifjan Kuwait , from there to Camp Al-Tadamun Adhamiyah-Baghdad, presently in Camp Gibraltar Afghanistan on national duties.



For security reasons, I will 'not' disclose certain information's for now until you have accessed the BBC website stated below to enable you have an insight on what I intend sharing with you, which I am confident you can handle if we where able to come to an agreement.



http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm



Kindly respond back to me haven't visited the above website to enable us discuss this to the best of your understanding.

Please send your response to my private email account: captanitaschrumm@rediffmail.com

Thanks,
Capt: Anita Schrumm MS RD LD

No comments:

Post a Comment