Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Re: YOUR LEGITIMATE COMPENSATION.

Subject: Re: YOUR LEGITIMATE COMPENSATION.
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 17:28:49 +0200
From: Rev. Kings Johnny <rowlandbush@yahoo.com.hk>
Reply-To: revkingsjohnny@hotmail.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;


Zenith Bank Plc
Plot 84 Ajose Adeogun Street
Victoria Island, Lagos
Office Tel :+234_8127766678

Good Day Friend,

In affirmation of your mail, I write to inform you that is never the
intension of the UN High Commission delegates that deposited your
compensation fund into our Escrow Account for you to pay for any fees and
our agreement with UN delegates was to pay off over 5 people involved in
these scam victims including you.

In accordance with our agreement with the UN delegates, our bank was
warned and instructed by the UN delegates not to over-paid or short-paid
any beneficiary and all beneficiary's were mandated to fly down here in
Nigeria to claim their funds to avoid another scam activities, but due to
the expenses involve and risk of flying all the way from your country down
to Nigeria for the claim of your fund my bank thought of a better and
easier means to paying you off, that is why the management agreed to pay
through delivery or Telegraphic Wire Transfer (T.T).

In other hands, if you're insisted to fly down to collect your legitimate
compensation fund, we shall be pleased to welcome you in our bank premises
and I assured you %100 percent assurance for a good hospitality before the
claim of your fund.

But as a banker and with my over twenty five (25) years experience in
banking sector/institution, I wisely advice you to receive your legitimate
compensation fund through the transfer means, which will take only (12)
hours to be transfer into your local account in your country upon the
transfer charges.

So my dear , this is my advice and I assured you that as soon as the bank
receive the Money Gram payment information of ($190.00) US Dollars drawn
as the transfer charges by the Banking System we shall not hesitate to
transfer your funds immediately for you in your local account in your
country.

Please mark my word, my word is my bond and I keep my word.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions where it is necessary for more
clarification.

Remain bless.

I anticipate your responses.

Our obligation is to serve you better.

Rev. Kings Johnny.


No comments:

Post a Comment