Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Transfer of ($65, 500, 000.00)

Subject: Transfer of ($65, 500, 000.00)
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 17:58:08 +0800
From: Michael Paulson <mpaulmicson@googlemail.com>
Reply-To: paul.ca@ozu.es
To: amyoyeks@yahoo.com


Warmest Greetings,

Warm greetings to you and the family. I am Mrs. Inna Khodorkovskaya and I seek your assistance in investing for me in your Country and in buying a personal house also there, where I and my children can stay, as I am planning to relocate fully to your country from Russia.

I'll be delighted if you could help me get a house before I come over. If actually you can help me feel free to let me know and also if you have other good investment ideas in your country, it will give me pleasure to know them, for possible investment.

Do get back to me by my private mailbox please, khodorkovsinna@rambler.ru if you intend to be serious to assist me.

Thanks once again for your time. Have a nice day and hope to hear soon from you.

Regards

Mrs. Inna Khodorkovskaya.

NB: More information about myself and my family could be obtained from the link below: http://www.rusnet.nl/news/2006/08/01/currentaffairs02.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment