Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cotact Me Asap

Subject: Cotact Me Asap
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:20:29 +0200
From: A-l Ahmed Danjuma <mails.office3@aliceadsl.fr>


Dear Friend,   I must confess that it is with great joy and enthusiasm that I am writing you this mail which I know and believe by faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.I am an Accountant with Union Bank Plc; my name is A-l Ahmed Danjuma. A Banker, I am the personal Account Manager to Engr. Allen D. Gorman, who used to work with Multi-National Oil Company in Nigeria. Herein after shall be referred to as my client.   On April 21, 2002, my client, his wife, and their three children were involved in a Ghastly Motor Accident along Abuja Expressway. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to source for a foreign partner whom I will present as a family member to the deceased in order to claim this fund hence I contacted you.   I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged, particularly the Union Bank Plc. Where the deceased had an account Valued at about (US$21.5 Million) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin.Or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.   Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 5 years now, I seek your consent to resent you as the next of kin of the deceased with this they proceeds of this account valued at ($21.5 Million) can be paid to you and then you and I Can share the money. 60% to me and 40% to you. An attorney will be contracted to help us revalidated and notarize all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.   On completion of this transaction as agreed upon, we are going to use at least 80% of our own share in building Human Welfare Center and Orphanage Homes, helping the widows, those who are sick, old, homeless and innocent abandoned children, providing shelter, food, clothes, Educational material for the Refugees etc. Never forget that we just need money to provide our needs but it’s not our life. If God had really given us all this wealth we have to use it in good means. I will also appreciate that you forward to me your information as requested below.  1,Your Name 2,House Address 3,Your Phone/Fax Number 4,Your Age and Gender 5,Your Occupation 6,Your Banking Information's   All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. REPLY TO E-MAIL: al_danjuma@hotmail.com   Yours faithfully,  A-l Ahmed Danjuma    ---------------------- ALICE C'EST ENCORE MIEUX AVEC LA MUSIQUE ! -------------------- Découvrez vite l'offre exclusive ALICE BOX avec ALICE MUSIC, le téléchargement légal et illimité de plus de 300 000 titres ! En cliquant ici http://alicemusic.aliceadsl.fr Offre soumise à conditions      

No comments:

Post a Comment