Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Confidential trust

Subject: Confidential trust
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 10:59:05 -0800 (PST)
From: JOS¨PH CLARK <joclark@sify.com>
Reply-To: drjoclark@yahoo.com
To: undisclosed recipients: ;




From the desk of JOSEPH CLARK
Auditing and accounting manager,
Bank of Africa (B.O.A)
Ouagadougou Burkina FASO.
Dear friend,
(Confidential trust business deal.)
I knew that this message will come to you as a surprise; I am the auditing manager in bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, West AFRICA. I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to impose on you for the mutual benefit of our families.
I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of (usd$6.5 million dollars) to your account within 10 banking working days. This money has been dormant for years in our bank without any body claiming the fund.
I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer, who died along with his entire family on Friday, 26 December, 2003 in a plane crash.
I don't want the money to go into our bank treasury account as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased. Please I will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.
Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me.
And 10% will be set aside for any expenses that arise on the process before the fund get into your account such as telephone call bills (etc).
I look forward expecting to hear from you.
1. Name in full:
2. Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Age:
5. Sex:
6. OCCUPATION:
7. Marital status:
8. Phone no:
9. Fax:
10. Your photo pictur:
N.B please I beg you with the name of Allah, if you cannot finish this business do not care to reply, I don't want this money to hang on the way.
Best regards
JOSEPH CLARK

 

No comments:

Post a Comment