Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

RE

From: Dr. DAVID GREEN


Email: drdavidgreen80@gmail.com


Address: 752 Rivonia Road Sandton City Johannesburg .


CONFIDENTIAL INVESTMENT PROPOSAL


Dear Sir/Madam


I'm Dr. DAVID GREEN a financial consultant based in Sandton City Johannesburg South Africa .I have a client (a widow) she has (USDM15,000,000.00 ) Fifteen Million United States Dollars with a Private Equity Investment Trust Company for safe keeping only.


She wishes to invest in a stable economy outside Africa and her interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long terms. My client is interested in placing part of her funds into your company or private businesses, if your country's bi-laws allow foreign Investors/ investment. You can contact me for more details via my mobile Phone or e-mail with your reference. Please on the reply of this Letter for confidentiality i will kindly advice that you reply me through my office number above and confirm by email: drdavidgreen80@gmail.com


Note: The fund is free from drug and laundering related offences.


Yours faithfully,


Dr. DAVID GREEN


NB: My client's direct mobile number is 00 27 71815 6877 (Madam Mercia Johnson)

No comments:

Post a Comment