Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

PLEASE CONFIRM RECEIPT

Subject: PLEASE CONFIRM RECEIPT
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 22:26:15 -0700
From: Emmanuel Benthil Owosu<emma.benthil87@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <ghanarefugeeboard008@gmail.com>


Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it with all seriousness. This letter must have
come to you as a big surprise but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners.
View below message for full details, read and reply immediately.

Dear Friend,

Before I introduce myself, I wish to  inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it with all  seriousness. This letter must have

come to you as a big surprise but I  believe it is only a day that people  meet and become great friends and  business partners.

 

My name is  Emmanuel Benthil Owosu, Chairman Ghana Refugee Board, Accra Ghana. I write you this proposal in  good faith, believing that I can trust  you with the information I am about to  reveal to you. Like I said, I have a  transaction that will benefit both of  us, as your assistance is required as  a foreigner.

i lost one of my refugee named Master Isaac Kalabi who died due to cancer of the lungs,before now he had a one metallic trunk box consignment containing the sum of 9.8 Million USD deposited with a safe keeping company here in Ghana. in have tried and searched if i could find any relative of the late refugee but this was to no avail.

i am contacting you to stand as the beneficiary to late Master Isaac Kalabi so that the consignment can be released to you as his beneficiary.I cannot directly take out this consignment   without the help of a foreigner and  that is why I am contacting you for an  assistance to claim the funds so that  we can invest it together in a profitable Business in your country.  As the chairman of the Ghana Refugee Board, I  have the power to influence the  release of the consignment to any foreigner  that comes up as the beneficiary of Isaac Kalabi. I also have copies of all the vital documents covering the consignment that will help you claim the consignment from the security company.

 

We shall share in the ratio  of 60% for me and 40% for you. Contact  me as soon as you receive this message  if you feel we can work together, so  that we can go ahead immediately.  If  you are interested in my request, do  send to me the below information

   

1) YOUR FULL NAME (2) YOUR TELEPHONE  NUMBERS (3) YOUR IDENTITY CARD-  OPTIONAL-

(4) YOUR AGE. (5)YOU'RE  OCCUPATION.

(6). NATIONALITY

After i hear from you i will send you a copy of my I.D and the vital documents covering the funds and the deposit of the consignment box.

Best Regards,

Emmanuel Benthil Owosu

Chairman

Ghana Refugee Board

Accra / Ghana



No comments:

Post a Comment