Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY.

Subject: REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY.
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 07:20:54 +0100 (BST)
From: Tofil Bama <tofilbama3@gmail.com>
Reply-To: bamatofil@gmail.com
To: undisclosed recipients: ;




Dear,
I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise,
I got your contact address from the computerized search.
My name is Mr Tofil Bama, I am the Bill and Exchange (assistant)
Manager of Bank of Africa Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of eighteen
million three hundred thousand United State of American dollars
(18.3MILLION USA DOLLARS) in an account that belongs
to one of our foreign customer Mr Kurt Kuhle from Alexandra
Egypt who died along with his family in Siber airline that crashed
into sea at Isreal on 4th October 2001.
Since I got information about his death I have been expecting
his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can
not release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or
relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines,
but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or
relation died alongside with him in the plane crash leaving nobody
behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided
to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you
as next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent
disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want the money
to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.
Am contacting you because our deceased customer is a foreigner
and a Burkinabe can not stand as a next of kin to foreign customer.
The banking guidelines stipulate that the fund should be transferred
into the bank treasury after 10 years if nobody is coming for the claim.
I have agreed that 33% of this money will be for you as foreign partner
in respect to the provision of your account for the transfer, 2% will be
set aside for expenses that might occurred during the business and 65%
would be for me, after which I shall visit your country for disbursement
according to the percentage as indicated.
Please I would like you to keep this transaction confidential and
as a top secret as you may wish to know that I am a bank official.
Yours sincerely,
Mr Tofil Bama.

No comments:

Post a Comment