Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dear friend..

Subject: Dear friend..
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 03:42:52 +1000
From: Liu Wang <liu@mail.com>
Reply-To: liu_wang_02@9.cn


Dear friend,


I am Mr. Liu Wang, an official with the International bank of Taipei, Taiwan. I have a very sensitive and confidential brief for you from the International Bank of Taipei, Taiwan. I ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds. I will give you the details but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank of Taipei in Taiwan.


This is a legitimate transaction, You will be paid 30% of your management fee. " If you are interested, please write back and send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers, and I will give details and instructions. Please keep this confidential, we can't afford to have any political problems. Finally, please note that it must be concluded within two weeks. Please write back promptly via this confidential email address (liu_wang_01@9.cn) for more information


I'm looking forward to it.


Sincerely,
Liu Wang


No comments:

Post a Comment