Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dear Friend

Subject:

Dear Friend

Date:

Mon, 5 Nov 2012 20:17:27 -0000

From:

xiang li long<postmaster@mrmusicamail.com>

Reply-To:

<xiang981@yahoo.com.hk>



Dear Friend

I am Xiang Li long, Principal Assurance manager for the Chang Hwa Commercial Bank. I have got your email from directory. I am getting in touch with you regarding the estate(financial portfolio) of a late customer, an investment placed under our banks management about 8 years ago.

I contact you independently and no one is informed of this communication. Nobody is getting hurt; this is a lifetime opportunity for us. I hold the KEY to these funds. The Full amount in question and further details as to what we shall be doing and your role to see the success of transferring the funds will be sent to you when you confirm your willingness to assist me 100%.

I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold.

Please get back to me immediately via email, I await your response.

best regards
Xiang Lilong


No comments:

Post a Comment