Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SEEKING YOUR URGENT ATTENTION...

Subject: SEEKING YOUR URGENT ATTENTION...
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 07:27:00 -0500
From: Godwin Kerang Jr<godwin_kerjr@melbourneit.hotkeysparking.com>
Reply-To: <godwin_kerjr@blumail.org>


Good day,

I am Mr. Godwin Kerang Jr a BA student of University of Wales, U.K. I am compelled to contact you concerning a business deal, which I believe will be beneficial to you and me. My father, His Excellency, Ambassador Gilbert Kerang Sr was a diplomat. In his lifetime, he was an Ambassador emeritus. While in office, he was highly connected because of his expertise in transferring money to coded accounts for important Clients at short notices and without detection. Due to his connections in high places, at the end of his tenure as an Ambassador, he became acquainted with important Russian leaders, politicians etc who patronized him to help them transfer money out of Russia and this he did with relative ease.
 
I was quite close to him and was privy to his business deals because he used to confide in me, I was also aware of his numerous trips to Europe, Asia, Australia and America to make large cash deposits in several Banks. Recently, my father came to England en route Liechtenstein to make large cash deposits for one of his clients. We met on July 6th, 2011 at his hotel room in Hilton Hotel Paddington and on July 10th, 2011, I learnt that my father had passed away and when the autopsy came out he died of poison. After the recovery of his body, I and my other siblings were making arrangements for his burial which we successfully did with the help of our uncles. On November 28th, 2011, one of the Embassy staff contacted me and informed me that my late father took him into confidence and told him of a trunk box kept at the Embassy storage house for safe keeping and if anything happened to him the box should be handed over to me as next of kin. The Staff also informed me that now tha!
 t my father was dead, he had no op
 
My problem now is how to move this money out of the U.K. into a designated Bank account abroad. I have tried to use my late father's old routes to transfer it but met a brick wall and that is why I have decided to seek for external assistance in the matter. I can assure you that this business is 100% risk free; I have searched for my late father's client that might have this consignment all to no avail, which is why I have contacted you to assist me. For your assistance I will offer you 35% of the total sum, for your assistance so please get back to me as soon as possible to enable me give you the details on how we are going to proceed

All I require is your honest cooperation and confidentiality to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. Please get in touch with me by my private email: godwin_kerjr@blumail.org to enable us discuss further.

Sincerely yours,


Mr. Godwin Kerang Jr.
Student.




No comments:

Post a Comment