Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

CONTACT HIM NOW FOR YOUR PAYMENT

Subject: CONTACT HIM NOW FOR YOUR PAYMENT
Date: 5 Aug 2011 21:23:58 -0000
From: Richard Watov <richardwatov6@rediffmail.com>
To: <tom.hufham@verizon.net>



MY GOOD FRIEND.

I am Mr. Richard Watov, I am US citizen, 48 years Old, I reside here inNew Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows, 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States.
I am one of those that executed a contract in Benin Republic for some years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $800,000 trying to get my payment all to no avail, so I decided to travel down to Benin Republic with all my contract documents, and I was directed to meet
Barrister Harrison Erick, who is the member of CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE, and contacted him and he explained everything to me.
He said that those people that are contacting us through emails are fake, then he direct me to the paying bank, which is CITI BANK OF INDIA, and I am the happiest man on this earth because I have received my contract funds of $800.000.00 USD)Eight Hundred thousand United State Dollars. Moreover, Barrister Harrison showed me the full information of those that have not received their payment, and I saw your name as the beneficiary, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you and tell you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, I will advice you to contact Barrister Harrison now.

You have to contact him direct on this information below.
Contact person
Barrister Harrison
Email: barristererick@rocketmail.com
Office Address: 13, Cole Street, New Delhi India.

You really have to stop dealing with those people from Africa that is contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them while your fund is not with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing to eat.
The only money i paid was just $250.00 for IRS permit, So you have to take note of that, once again stop contacting those people, I will advice you to contact Barrister Harrison so that he can help you to finalize your fund transfer instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transfer.
For your secret information, make sure you inform them the amount you have to receive from them which belongs to you when contacting.
Thank You and Be Blessed.
I am Mr. Richard Watov, I am US citizen, 48 years Old, I reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows, 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States.








Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!

No comments:

Post a Comment