Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

From Aisha Gaddafi

Subject: From Aisha Gaddafi
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 14:17:28 -0000
From: Aisha Gaddafi<aishagaddafi34@globomail.com>
Reply-To: <aishagaddafi34@globomail.com>


ALLAMUALAIKUM,  It's my pleasure to contact you with this proposal, I am Aisha Gaddafi the only daughter to Late Muammar Gaddafi former Libya president. I know this message may come to you as a surprise. I am in position to my father's fund and asset.  America and United Nation (UN) are after my father's money, below is the prove on how tha UN and America want to freeze my father's asset:  http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/21/us-libya-gaddafi-assets-idUSTRE79K42020111021  About US$19 billion in assets believed to have been under the control of my late Father/his associates have been located and frozen by the United Nations and member countries, U.S. officials have said since rebel forces began fighting to oust him from power.  But other estimates suggest that my Father controlled as much as US$30 billion in assets in the United States alone, plus large holdings in Europe and South Africa, said Victor Comras, a former money laundering expert for the United Nations and U.S.State Department.  I need your assistance in moving some of my father's asset to your country for safe keeping and investments. We will make all arrangement on percentage, help me keep this asset, you will have your own percentage.  Reply as soon as possible to enable us move this asset on time.  MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU  Regards, Aisha Gaddafi. 

1 comment:

  1. Scam email from 'Qaddafi wife' requests cash, promises a piece of her fortune: Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/03/16/scam-email-from-qaddafi-wife-requests-cash-promises-piece-heir-fortune/)

    ReplyDelete