Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

SOLICITING FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE

Subject: SOLICITING FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 14:22:48 +0800 (SGT)
From: Amidou Kibaye <amidou09@blumail.org>
Reply-To: mr.amidou01@gmail.com
To: undisclosed recipients: ;




Dear Friend,


Please, I would like you to give an urgent attention to this mail. Though, I know it would be a surprise to you. I want to transfer US$10.5 Million to your bank account. The fund belong to
our deceased customer who died with his entire family in Iraq War 2006,
leaving nobody for the claim and as such, I decided to contact you as to enable us claim the fund. Your share is 40% while 60% for me. Contact me for more details:
This transaction is 100% risk free.

If You Accept This Offer To Work With Me, And You Find This Proposal Suitable For You With Sincerity, Do Furnish Me With The Following Information.

Your Full Name...................
Your Country................
Your Private Telephone...............
Your Age....................
Your Occupation...............

I Will Appreciate It Very Much, If This Proposal Is Acceptable By You, Do Not Make Undue Advantage Of The Trust I Have Bestowed On You, And I Assured You We Can Achieve It Successfully.

Thanks,
Mr.Amidou Kibaye,
Islamic Development Bank.
Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso.

No comments:

Post a Comment