Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Hi...

Subject: Hi...
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 13:28:21 -0400
From: David Ademola <davidmola28@yahoo.com >
Reply-To: davidmola1@yahoo.com
To: geeymb@yahoo.com


I am a Fund Manager with COOPERATIVE FINANCE Group and I handle all our
Investor's Capital Project Funds that enables me to divert 1.2% Investors
Excess Return Capital Funds to our Magellan Trust Funds Account
whereby anyone can be presented to claim the funds.On this note,the
total sum of $75,345 Million (Seventy Five Million, Three Hundred and Forty Five Thousand Us Dollars)
has been diverted representing the 1.2% Excess Return Capital
Funds from the Investor Capital Project Funds for 2008/2010.I need a
reliable and Trustworthy person that can work this deal out
with me so that we can claim the funds as Mentioned above.There is no
risk attached and the funds can never be dictated or traced.
Our Sharing ratio will be discussed as soon as I receive your
response. If you are interested, get back to me for more details
about the deal.
I wait your urgent reply through my private Email Address:
Your private email,phone number, address, sex and Age,country.

Kindly reply via this email: davidmola1@yahoo.com

Your Sincerely,
Mr David Ademola
Fund Administrator.
Email:davidmola1@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment