Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

GREETINGS!!!

Subject: GREETINGS!!!
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 21:17:27 +0100
From: chis mark construction ltd<chismarkconstructionltd@yahoo.co.jp>
Reply-To: <chismarkconstructionltd@yahoo.co.jp>


GREETINGS!!!

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from India.

Presently I am in India for the new investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed.

Now contact my secretary in Ivory Coast for your own share of the compensation , his name is Mr.Angelo Kwame, E-mail (angelokwame@yahoo.co.jp). Phone: +22966381929 Ask him to send you the cheque to the total sum of USD $ 250,000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me.

I appreciate all your efforts at that time. Please feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr.Angelo Kwame and instruct him where to send the cheque to you as you are aware of the war in Ivory Coast as he is planing to fly out of the country.

With best regards.
Engr Chris mark.
chis mark construction ltd


   

No comments:

Post a Comment