Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Re:J B Trucks (Part)

Subject: Re:J B Trucks (Part)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:18:25 +0800
From: JOSEPH <monique97@sbcglobal.net>
Reply-To: jbtrucks@engineer.com


Dear Parts ,

I am Joseph I. Tan From United State of American , Finance Director of J B Trucks Company , My company had business with BP in 2009 where i made $8.600,000 usd ( Eight Million Six Hundred United state dollars out of my company knowledge which i legally place this fund in International bank in Asia , because of American financial position and security in my country i cant direct this fund to my personal account rather i want you to assist me to receive this fund.

The Bank is ready to dispatch it pending on when i present someone and destination. If you can help me in this transaction, i will compensate you with 30% of the total amount and you will also get benefit from the investment.The fund is still in Bnak and i can have access to it when it is already dispatched to you, this is why i really need your help and we need to act fast.

If there is any kind of agreement that you would like us to make, let me know so that i can start working on for i would like this transaction to be concluded as quick as possible. I want this to be concluded in no time. I need you to send me a copy of your Passport ID, Phone number, age . full address


Thanks and best regards

Joseph I. Tan
TEL: +1888-522-4448
FAX: 1888-769-5640
Email: jbtrucks@engineer.com



No comments:

Post a Comment