Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

I hope I am been fair on this deal!!!

Subject: I hope I am been fair on this deal!!!
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 15:09:25 -0800 (PST)
From: Capt. Markus Fechner <vngart2423@att.net>
Reply-To: markusfechner98@live.com
To: undisclosed recipients: ;




Hello Dear,

Complement of season

I am contacting you due to your country Location

I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come next year,
Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 15.9 million U.S.D. Which I got from crude oil deal here in Iraq and I deposited this money with the help of the red cross security Agent by informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the box. And It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as I am deployed into your country for good business, please i need someone I could trust to channel this funds and if you accepted. I will transfer the money to your country where you can be the beneficiary through diplomatic courier means. I am a uniformed person, I cannot be parading with such an amount so I need to present someone to stand as the beneficiary to ascertain the claim for our mutual benefit.

I am a German, an intelligence officer, I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money to you through diplomatic means. I only need your acceptance and all is done I will be in your country for about 3years, and if you are interested in this transaction, I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully.

I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I contacted you and I believe I can trust you? Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are more secured so that nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored,

Please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further inquiries when I am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested, do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR FULL DETAILS

YOUR FULL NAME..........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER..........
YOUR OCCUPATION......................

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 7 working days the consignment box should be noted in your possession and I will come over for my money as I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me.
I hope I am been fair on this deal.

Regards,
Capt. Markus Fechner.

No comments:

Post a Comment